Melissa Farley & Stronger Today
About Melissa Farley
OWNER OF STRONGER TODAY
I have been a firecracker in the media and entertainment industry with a professional career spanning more than two decades.
I have simultaneously managed large teams and multiple publications, including serving as the Digital Operations Manager for the THE USA TODAY NETWORK Western Region, overseeing the digital production and social media for over 30 daily newspapers.
I’ve executed social media strategy and marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in news & media. I conducted interviews with everyone from Martha Stewart to Mario Lopez to Fall Out Boy, hosted and produced sold-out live events and implemented in-community touch points for The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com.
In 2019, I took a leap and left corporate journalism to start my own business and have never looked back!
- Social Media Strategist for The USA TODAY Network
- Social Media strategy for Grateful
- Managing Editor of All the Moms
- Features Editor at azcentral.com
- Live events coordinator for The Storytellers Project
- SEO expert for entertainment at The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com
- Host and producer of The Insider Movie Club
- SAG-eligible actor and director with more than 30 IMDB credits
- Film Festival program manager for Filmstock Film Festival and Retro Film Fest
- Social Media Director for the Worldwide Womens Film Festival
- Content and Channel Accelerator at The USA TODAY Network
- Senior reporter at Runway Magazine
- Board of Directors for FABRIC & the Fashionomic Collective
- Radio Host for NBC affiliate stations